Friday, May 25, 2007

Bay To Breakers SF

OK- So here goes - I have finally found a little time to Blog. I know I should make more of an effort, mind you it would only be for Keith, since he's the only one of you lot who bothers to read this sodding thing!


It has been chicken oriental since I last logged on. I have not even started to think about adding all the live gigs I have been to- I really must tell all about the Coachella, Palm Springs Festival in April, there are some funny tales to be told, all detrimental to my angel like persona, however I am prepared to show myself up for the sake of you guys. The lasses met Lilly Allen which gave them a buzz- Not as much as watching the little Minx strut her stuff on stage - High as a kite on pot - she said it not me, prancing about the stage with her quirky dress and trainers. I definitely got a kick out of watching her, she is a true starlet. For how long one can not make assumptions, but I reckon she'll manage to squeeze another record out. And if not, she's always got her New Look fashion line to help her pay the mortgage.

The above picture was taken in Golden Gate Park, which is simply lovely - a new discovery for me, since I have been dating a soccer player, it seems I spend a bit of time in the park, and with my love for lillys and the odd leg I find my fetishes can be quenched in this tranquil part of San Francisco. Sunday is usually my day of choice for my little wanderings. Last Sunday was to say the least most interesting.

The Bay to Breakers is a 7 mile race through the city - from the bay to the beach, through many historical neighbourhoods, and past plenty of famous sites. Some people, let's just say the old wrinkled, skin down to the belly when it should be on the forehead-types seem to find it necessary to grace us with their naked presence. I am still searching for a reason why. They sure like their photos taken. I will not scare you off my blog, therefore have posted the pseudo C.H.I.P.S. picture.

These guys were walking through the park and decided to arrest me, for what exactly I cannot recall, I am sure it was a minor traffic offence such as dancing in the middle of the road. Anyway, they dumped me in the trolley-come-bike at such force nearly paralyzed me for life. I remember them fireman's lifting me into the damn cart, and dropping me like you'd dump potato peelings into a compost heap. The metal seat dug into my spine and I made a small yelp. However this did not seem to deter them from slapping the 'cuffs on me. Not funny when they said they had no key. I just had visions of them abandoning me on Ocean Beach, leaving me there all cold and miserable waiting for the tide to come and get me.

Now this whole incident was erased from my memory bank, probably something to do with consuming a lot of champers that day. I was only reminded of my arrest when I woke the next day with a huge bruise on my back, and when I finally rose from my pit, realised I was bent over like Fagin. Hummmm, what happened? I went to work and looked at my friend's digi'-camera; Everything became clear. I diagnosed my pain, and decided to track down the culprits, however upon close inspection did not quite make out the Officer's badge numbers, so I need your help? Anyone recognize these heavy handed Coppers? Please report them to the Crime Scene Incident room, which has been erected beside the Rose garden, just off JFK Drive, near the Conservatory, G G Park.

I love San Francisco.

No comments: