Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Trip to Tahoe













Hello dearest blog-readers,








How the devil are you?








I have just come back, well, on Monday, from a fantastic weekend of skiing fun up in the mountains at Lake Tahoe. I went back to Heavenly, which brought back many happy of memories of this time last year. It is such a beautiful resort. Sarah and Jose came for a week last January and we skied in a snow storm. I remember exactly where we were when we stopped for a hot cocoa, the pictures of the gang on this post are taken in the same spot. On my previous visit I could not see my hand in front of my face.








We drove up, well, Matt did the driving, (my brother James sat in the front and I was fetal positioned up in the tiny seats in the back of Matt's truck) last Friday. I had booked a cabin at Zephyr Cove in Nevada, which slept 12. With a lot of emailing, calling and stressing I managed to get 8 people. It was a decent size place, but the bedrooms weren't to private or roomy enough. Matt and I got the master room, however it was the home of the World's loudest heating system. It went off every 30 minutes, just giving one time to nod back off before blasting you in the ear drums with some serious gusto.








Hope you like the snaps x

No comments: