Sunday, March 06, 2005

1st Set of Pictures

Hey What Up - Or Wup (my Yorkshire abbreviated version),
I have finally had the time and have inclination to get set up posting pictures - I am not sure how to get any more of them on to the site so I can then download to the Blog - So the ones I have posted today are from the 1st set I took in Brazil. I wish I could figure how to put them all on here for you so you could flick through them like a regular album - Well, I am getting there. Patience my dears - I may surprise you.
Mum gets her biopsy results tomorrow so I am slightly concerned - did not get much sleep last night. I am soooo trying to quit smoking too. All this is really heart stopping and cigarettes are lethal. It is really hard to quit. I had one at 3am and not touched one since - about 9 hours and I have been asleep for most of those. All I am doing is staring at the packets of duty frees I have laying round the place.
Monday tomorrow and I am waiting to get a call from one of the plethora of agencies I have signed up with for temp work. I had the shock of my life when I was asked the min hourly rate I would go for I had to say 6 quid!!! My God I have not worked for such a paltry sum since I did a month at Grandma Wild's Biscuit factory during my A'levels!
Anyway I am so trying to get the house packed up and get myself a renter in from the 1st April - Then I am planning to move back to the States - My mum could do with the help and I am not even gonna try and get acclimatized to this place again. I have too much under my belt since I left here in October and I really need to get back in the sun. British attitudes seem to suck too. I can not let anything interrupt my karma right now.

No comments: