Saturday, March 05, 2005

Trying to Post Pictures

I have SO much to say and no time at the moment - I am on about 40 wpm typing now and have the luxury of my own home to type - however I am on the lap top and have not quite realised how hard it is to really go for it. So I will be back tomorrow with a concise update of my life since Brazil. I will tell you I did have 2 weeks back in California and I am definitely going back as London SUCKS. I had made my mind up before I left Brazil, but I have had to come back to sort our my affairs.
I am usually full of wit (not shit dear friends), but as you all know my mum was in for a biopsy yesterday on a lump they found on her left breasticle. She gets the results on Monday, so keep your fingers crossed.
All I want to say is it is absolutely freezing cold in London - In fact snow settled the other day leaving the garden white and clean - just settled long enough for me to hide in the comfort of the house and pretend the garden was ok left to its own devices. I must say not too much damage occurred during my absence so I will have to fight off the sunshine blues and get my bottom in there soon.
I have posted a picture on my profile - It typifies me, fag in hand. I must admit I am trying to quit however it seems very hard when one has a house full of duty frees!
Late x

No comments: