Friday, February 23, 2007

What Goes On In Vegas Stays in Vegas






Well, here is a taster of Vegas - Just round and about the Luxor Hotel, where I stayed for 5 nights. I am not too happy with the shots including people - I have a suspicion that my camera - Oh my trusted camera is on it's last legs. Not dissimilar to myself in this crazy town.
Let's just get this straight, I was a Vegas Virgin and must say had my knickers in the air all the way BABY! I had to work at a Veterinarian conference from 9 until 5.30 ish for 3 days in a row, with a day either side for setting and packing up, but from dinner time until 5am I was free, a few hours reserved for sleep. Let's just say I did not get much.

I will post more soon, I am just a bit miffed at the fuzziness. How gorgeous is the pool? I managed to get my index finger wet and that was it - Testing the temp of course.

No comments: