Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Milo


OK so my friggin key board is playing up. I cannot see what I am typing as there seems to be a delay. I may be running low on memory, which reminds me I need to get this whole system backed up like tomorrow for fear of loosing all my pics and now more importantly work stuff. I have been working on a spreadsheet for weeks and have used my noggin - I email it to my gmail account each time I amend it - Just in case.

I also have a blank work document in Word which will not delete from the screen without me turning the whole caboodle off. WHY? Gosh, this is frustrating.


OK so what is happening in Harper's world? Not very much, I am thinking about getting out of my place since A) I have aquired a gorgeous cat, and B) My shoes are now living under the bed, due to severe lack of room. That's what you get if you live in a granny flat I suppose.


The cat is called Milo, and it is a Norwegan Forest Cat - see pic. He/she what the hell? Is so lovely, I am trying to get rid of it on Craig's List but have not had much joy. Not that I care 'cause I want it all for myself. Only snag is I am not allowed any pets according to my lease agreement, so I could solve the lack of shoe space if my Landlady catches sight of my pussy.


How did I acquire a cat? Well, funny story - I was given it at a petrol station a week and a day ago. Maybe because I was wearing a Cheshire Cat t-shirt at the time, some Dude decided to approach me, with his sister's kitty, which had just been rejected from entering Davis College. The guy was obviously distraught, and was mumbling about having to take the poor little gorgeous bundle of fluff to the pound. Which is like the Green Mile. Of course I jeopardised my living situation and took the poor thing, cardboard box and all with me in my newly acquired Jetta.


So here she is- a right Royal pain in the ass, the fluffiest cat I have ever had the pleasure of grooming - Yeah grooming! I have to brush her fur cause she has already started Dreading-up, poor little thing. She has no claws too, and I don't think she has ever set a paw outside the door, until now that is.


I hardly see her, she just squawks and looks at the bowl of food I refresh each day. She doesn't like these bits I give her, she is going to have to get used to them because I bought a sack load, mind you she did get a treat, a small pouch of food from Safeways , which she just sniffed at and walked off - tail in the air. I cannot paint a full picture of snobbish behaviour from my little fluff ball. She cries to come in at 6am most days, and I let her on my bed (with a protector sheet of course) and she gets the scratching of her life, since she has no nails I feel it necessary to give her a good rub and she really does appreciate it - I can only describe her body of that of a Koala Bear when she's purring her head off, clinging on with all four limbs to my arm as I try and tickle her.


OK better get on Milo literally walked in my room for her daily groom.

No comments: