Friday, February 04, 2005

FIRST NIGHT IN SALVADOR

I AM IN HEAVEN.....
Hi guys,
Can not stay long as I have to get tan and it is boiling here, got here safe and spent the opening night of carnival in style. Looking out of a private bar on the beach watching the millions of revilers go by. I have so much to say and no time I am afraid, but I will let you know this is the biggest party in the world and it is absolutely brilliant. I wish life could be one big carnival. It is madness.
Saw 2 incidents of thieving - pick pocketing from our window view - and there are so many police they were on them straightaway.
We are not taking any risks and will be back tomorrow to tell the real story of last night's celebrations. All I am saying is the part is 24/7 and we are here for a week!

No comments: