Thursday, January 27, 2005

I HAVE MADE MY MOST REGRETTABLE PURCHASE YET...

AN UMBRELLA!
I can hear the laughter from here - Yeah, yeah, yeah - I bought a brolly today, and I am wearing a full tracksuit - No not a shell my friends but my very suave pink and black number mummy bought me for Xmas. So not only do I have an umbrella but a long sleeved top. It is not 21 degrees f I thought you may be interested in learning that Sarah and I have run out of ideas since we already had lunch and the beach is open for aquatic sports only - Did not fancy footvolley in the rain.
Hence we are now in the net cafe AGAIN - I am getting sick of it in here and must say there is a lack of communication from some of my nearest and dearest (you know who you are). I am currently downloading my photographs onto Fotango.com, which sees to be much better than Picasso - a site I have had it up to here with (imagine hand gesture - hovering above head). So you may be lucky and see some gorgeous gals having the time of our lives - no we have not brought the camera out today.
We are trying to find something to do in the rain - we have contemplated the cinema - but are not sure if the programs are in English, I really wish we could see some sort of cinematic production as I have not seen real TV or a movie for 3 months now. I must say I am even concidering logging onto Corronationstreet.com to see what dear old Mavis is up to - Her life must me worse than the weather in Rio - I need cheering up.
Another activity we contemplated was bowling - Now I have never thought myself as the bowling sort, even when I lived opposite a bowling alley, so why in heaven´s name I would want to do that here?
What are girls best at? Boys please no posting re this matter! Shopping. Sarah and I seem to be quite knowledgeable in this field and have spent an hour or so browsing in beauty shops comparing prices. Did you know for example Lancolm is 3 x as much as here than it is in the UK and this means 6 x as much as it is in the US. Thrilling reading I bet - Now, most of you have probably logged off - I can tell you what I really think of all you sad miserable gits.
While I watch the rain I remember home, it is 14 weeks since I was last in the garden of England, Kent, in my own garden, desperately trying to do the weeding before I flew to California - and I must say I am wondering how my climbing Jasmin and rose pagoda are fairing up in the winter storms... Well, if you can here me my little dolls - mummy will be home to prune you in the spring.

No comments: