Thursday, January 13, 2005

Why are there so many Poodles in Rio?

Does any one have an answer for this question?
So much muscle yet very small dogs? I wonder. Seen loads of Yorkshire Terriers as well - Shame no one has any idea what I am saying when I try to tell them that I am from Yorkshire! Never heard of the pudding here either. Shame 'çause they love their puddings - see ém on every street corner.
I was nearly washed away into the Atlantic today - got half the beach in my bikini bottoms as I tried to look cool and non-touristy while catching a few waves. Very harsh wave conditions. Is it a back lash from the Tsumai (or Toon Army as I refer to it).
Saw my first real beggar kid while eating my posh salad tonight - He was a little tubby guy about 10 years old trying to flog me chewing gum - I gave him a few lettuce leaves and croutons instead of the 1 Reis he was after - he seemed to enjoy them though - much better than wasting it on Merrydown and Thunderbirds!
Thanks to all for sending me email - I do miss the daily dredge of work and gail force winds back in the UK. You can post comments though - Mind you I don't really think the world wide web has adjusted to me yet - never mind the obscene posts my dear friends would write - Off to Bed now - Have serious tanning tomorrow - I am not as black as I intended after 9 days in tropical climes - so I need to get into serious tanning mode.
Tarra.

No comments: