Sunday, January 09, 2005

On the Road Again

It looks like we have not had too much influence on our Italian Mafioso contact Riccardo. He has an uncle staying in the apartment (his mother said he could and I guess you don´t say no to a mama) we have been in for the past 2 nights so we are on the move again. Well, we are traveling aren´t we? I did not expect to be moving to a third apartment already and the distance traveled is about 3 miles total!!
Anyway, we have found some place from the Globo Classificades. It´s rented out by a Brazilian Del Boy (only UK readers will know who this guy is - but he´s from a Brit comedy called Only Fools and Horses), but instead of the Grecian 2000 black look - he has a ginger tinge. He seems ok, his name is Louis- and the place has a Cocopabana/Ipanana sea view - even if it is restricted by a decrepit old concrete jungle and a few palm trees.
We are moving there tomorrow - I am not amused at the packing and unpacking of my very Vogue rucksack, gosh, everything´s getting so creased! We will be staying there for about 4 weeks - with a trip to Iguassu falls inbetween and lots of Rio touring.
Pooh - only got 5 mins left so I will leave you.
Make comments you sad lot, I like a bit of feed back - Hope I am not boring the pants off anyone.
If I am you are only jealous.
Jo x

2 comments:

Russell CJ Duffy said...

Waddya mean "make comments"??? I have made comments. See "Moving Beaches.
In old blighty at the mo it is bloody wet and windy, a bit like my son and heir, the only difference being Jamie's wet 'n windy is loud and smelly and lingers longer than is naturally healthy and the weather here is ripping of roofs (up North/Carlisle)and causing horrid flooding. We in the oppulent south are (touch wood) OK but the sound of the wind at night is kinda alarming and of course I live in an area that is part of the "flood warnig region". Keep yer fingers crossed and spare a little thought for the home land when you are roasting your bum on some sunny beach in South America.

Love.

CJ rUSTY bALL BaG

Russell CJ Duffy said...

Go to www.fishycj.blogspot.com
Copycat I know!!